YouTube APK is the most used Android application to download videos from YouTube. Even though there are several other competitors to the YouTube Android application, the features provided by YouTube to its users are very functional and easy to understand.
If you are interested in using the YouTube application on your Android device but want to know more in detail about the application before you install it, then here is an article featuring everything you need to know about YouTube application for the Android operating system.
About YouTube APK?
YouTube APK is the name of the most famous YouTube videos application for Android. The best part of using this application is that it has a user interface that is very much identical to the existing official YouTube application for Android. Apart from the regular features that you already get on the original YouTube app, while using the YouTube app you also get the benefit of being able to download videos directly to your Android device right from within the application.
There is a download button that is featured below every YouTube video that you play using the YouTube application. By clicking on the download button, you can easily download the video that is currently playing within the YouTube player. Moreover, the app also gives you with the option to choose the video playback resolution and format before downloading each video.
This is really helpful as you can download YouTube videos in the exact resolution of your choice and in a format that is compatible with the device on which you wish to play the video later. Another awesome feature of YouTube is that you can directly convert YouTube videos to MP3 files using this application and then choose to download the converted MP3 file on to your device.
|Supported Devices||Android, PC, & iOS|
|Last Update||Jan 2021|
- Let us now take a quick look at the features offered by the YouTube application for Android.
- Simple user interface that any YouTube user can easily understand and navigate.
- YouTube is absolutely free to use on any compatible Android device.
- Ability to download any YouTube videos of your choice without any restrictions.
- Download videos in different format and resolution.
- Directly convert YouTube videos to MP3 files and download the converted file.
How to Download and Install YouTube APK on Android?
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to download, install, and run YouTube APK Android application on your device.
- To begin with the installation of the YouTube app on your Android device, you need to have the APK file of the application available. You can directly download the latest and official YouTube file by clicking on the button with the title “Download” that is placed above.
- After you have downloaded the APK file onto your Android device, the next step is to find the same file within your device. You can use any file manager application to find the APK file.
- Once you find the APK file, click on the same.
- Clicking on the file will initiate the installation procedures of YouTube application on your device.
- Wait for the installation to complete successfully.
- After the installation is done, you will be able to see the YouTube app icon within your device’s list of apps installed.
- Click on this YouTube app launch icon to begin using the application.
To get more information from our website, Visit our home page APKProxy and Get all updated links without any update.