Paytm APK: As India is going digital, Paytm is becoming one of the most widely used applications for money transfers. With the Paytm wallet, you can store the money in a digital wallet that can be used to make payments, recharges, and transfers. The All in One application comes with multiple other functions such as an MP3 player, plasters, gold, and tickets.
Paytm has simplified the way money can send. Since you can transfer money from one Paytm account to another, there is no need to provide IFSC details and other Bank information. The receiver can either directly choose to use Paytm wallet to make payments online and offline or transfer the entire amount in the bank.
|Last Updated||December 2019|
|Compatiable Devices||Android 4+|
- With 24 hours of service, Paytm allows you to make payments and accept money without any hassles.
- You can link the bank account and use the IMPS method to make payments.
- The application works using the upi mode of payments.
- Just provide your phone number, and the payment will be received and transferred through the fantastic application.
- Not only the smartphone, but the users can also recharge their DTH, pay electricity bills, and book tickets in the standalone application.
- No matter which telecom service you have been using, Paytm APK can help you recharge any phone number immediately.
- There are no extra charges on recharging the phone using Paytm. Instead, their schemes launched now and then.
How To Download & Install Paytm APK For Android?
- Download the APK file from the above-located button.
- Click install the file once the download is completed.
- While installation, you will get a notification to enable unknown resources from settings.
- Go to settings and enable, and the installation will begin.
- Wait for the installation to complete on your mobile.
- Now open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to create the Paytm account and start sharing money from one person to another person with a mobile number.
How to Make Payments To Shopkeepers using Paytm?
- You need to scan the QR code of the Paytm shop using the camera from the Paytm application.
- Eventually, you are taken to the Paytm wallet, where you can input the amount that needs to be transferred.
- The onscreen instructions make sure that the users do not face any difficulties in operating the application.
- Further, the apk version has been made more functional than the original application.
Paytm is one of the best applications in the market that can help you to make transfers safely. You don’t hesitate to use it because the smooth interface keeps you guided at every step. Do not waste your energy and time on any other money transfer application, but go for PayTM APK, which links the Bhim app.
To get more Applications from our website, Visit our home page APKProxy and get all Moded apps on your Android, PC & iOS device.